PAYMENT & FEES
- Fees and payment structure will vary, as different services are customized to meet your individual needs.
- As a Social Worker, I am committed to ensuring that my services are accessible, so I do offer sliding scale sessions on an as-needed basis.
- For your convenience, I accept a variety of payment methods including check, cash, and credit card.
Please contact me for specific information about fees for individual therapy, group therapy, and other services.
I am an "in-network" provider with the following insurance companies. Clients covered under these insurances are only responsible for the copayment:
- NYU Health Insurance
You may receive partial reimbursement from your insurance company if your plan covers services with “out-of-network providers.” I can provide a monthly receipt, which you can submit to the insurance carrier for reimbursement. When you call your insurance company, you may wish to ask:
- What are my Out Of Network, Mental Health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? (It is usually expressed as a percentage, like 80% or a flat rate, like $80.)
- Is preauthorization (e.g. pre-approval, pre-certification) required from my insurance company or primary care physician?
- Am I able to use a health savings, flex spending, or other similar types of accounts to cover the cost of treatment?